adulterate meaning in Hindi
• खोट मिलाना
• मिलावट करना
• मिलाकर बिगाड़ना
• अशुद्ध करना
• भ्रष्ट करना
• मिलावट कर
• अपमिश्रित करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- God forbid television would adulterate a sporting event with entertainment values.
- "It's unwholesome, adulterated product,"
- "It's just really wrong to adulterate it.
- Almost everything now sold as mezcal is adulterated with cane alcohol.
- Police have arrested two factory owners on charges of adulterating oil.
- We are not yet sure what the liquor was adulterated with.
- Moreover, it was found that chicory itself was usually adulterated.
- A third report showed that canister coffee was even more adulterated.
- Of those, one was found to be adulterated with other oils.
- Some frown upon the fiendish pranks and occasional adulterated treats.
- corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor"
synonyms：load, stretch, dilute, debase