adjustment bureau meaning in Hindi
• समायोजन ब्यूरो
|adjustment: एकीकरण निपटारा|
|bureau: कार्यालय केन्द्र|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Richardson explains he and his men are from the " Adjustment Bureau ".
- It was also prominently featured in the 2011 film " The Adjustment Bureau ".
- On the official website of the movie " The Adjustment Bureau " there is also a video created for the song by director George Nolfi.
- The first episode premiered on March 12, 2011 with a review for " Drive Angry " and " The Adjustment Bureau ".
- He directed the 2011 film " The Adjustment Bureau ", which he also wrote ( adapted from a short story by Philip K . Dick ).
- The subject of will came up again in a review of the filmic transformation of Philip Dick's noirish short story " The Adjustment Bureau ".
- As Ministry of Finance control and adjustment bureau, chief engineer 1907-1909 in the Inspection and Adjustment Board, and 1909-1913 in the Control Board.
- It claims in court papers it's not responsible for the unauthorized acts of the now-defunct bill collector, Allied Adjustment Bureau based in Industry, California.
- The vice-president of the Amalgamated Association of Street Railway Employees, Ben Bowbeer, began to unionize workers with strong support from federal government wage adjustment bureaus in 1918.
- He appeared in the 2011 Matt Damon film " The Adjustment Bureau " where he plays Harry Mitchell, a sympathetic member of a shadowy supernatural group that controls human destiny.