adaption meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Cyanide Studios released an adaption of Dungeonbowl in the same year.
- There have been numerous screen modernisations and adaptions of the play.
- A book adaption is expected to be released in late 2012.
- Bernard Borderie had the chance to produce the first French adaption.
- The anime adaption of the prequel was released in two DVDs.
- Berg said that they needed to make the adaption more European.
- The show is an adaption of the famous Ruchika Girhotra Case.
- The 21st century has seen two adaptions at the West end.
- The switch had limited adaption based on load and priority.
- For the Television adaption, Worzel had a collection of interchangeable heads.