aculeated meaning in Hindiaculeated sentence in Hindi
- Notable aculeate insects, and possibly " Sphecomyrma ".
- Here he worked, unpaid, in the Insect Room of the Aculeate Hymenoptera.
- The larvae of all conopids are parasitoids, most of aculeate ( stinging ) Hymenoptera.
- There is a quadricuspid rachidian tooth, the two main cusps being asymmetrical and aculeate.
- Bohart s interests in aculeate wasps resulted in one of the most comprehensive collections in the world.
- His interest in aculeate wasps contributed to how comprehensive the collection has grown to in current day.
- The mesocone is the most developed, long and aculeate, while the endocone is relatively short.
- Hutton described them like this : Denticles are all aculeate, and similar, with simple bevelled tips.
- Characteristic morphology in this genus is septate hyphae giving rise to thin, tapered aculeate phialides that are usually unicellular, or weakly branched conidiophores.
- While fighting between colonies and between different ant species is common, it is a behavior that is rare to non-existent in solitary aculeates hymenopterans.
- having or resembling a stinger or barb; "aculeate insects such as bees and wasps"