• हिसात्मक कार्य
|acts: कार्य ऐक्ट्स|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|violence: शक्ति हिंसा तेज़ी|
acts of violence meaning in Hindiacts of violence sentence in Hindi
- They frequently witness the worst acts of violence perpetrated against ordinary citizens,
- The report acknowledges that the murder was a terrible act of violence.
- He claimed they had plotted new acts of violence around the country.
- The PLO renounces the use of terrorism and other acts of violence.
- The IRA no longer phones in claims for its acts of violence.
- None of the defendants has been charged with committing acts of violence.
- But overt acts of violence against refugee applicants have been less frequent.
- Acts of violence _ if left unchecked _ will destroy this nation.
- It was the deadliest act of violence during the civil rights era.
- Random acts of violence are most often the act of one individual.