• कानूनी कार्रवाई
|action: युद्ध अभियोग रचना|
|at: ऐट स् पर में से की|
|law: उपदेश कानून|
action at law meaning in Hindiaction at law sentence in Hindi
- Even worse, discovery was generally unavailable in actions at law.
- Actions at law had a right to a jury, actions in equity did not.
- He can bring an action at law if he likes.
- He could not recover possession by action at law.
- However, the action at law became obsolete and relief became available from the Court of Chancery.
- In England in 1791, civil actions were divided into actions at law and actions in equity.
- Some are civil resistance actions, others are actions at law, and some are directly working on the street.
- The second stage is like an action at law to determine which of the claimants is entitled to the res.
- Between April 1817 and January 1821 Bigge reported that the Court dealt with 165 actions at law and 13 suits in equity.
- The judgment said : This court wants to make it clear that an action at law is not a game of chess.
- a judicial proceeding brought by one party against another; one party prosecutes another for a wrong done or for protection of a right or for prevention of a wrong