acknowledgment meaning in Hindiacknowledgment sentence in Hindi
• पावती रसीद
- That “every time an American goes to a gas station,” as Gal Luft puts it,“ he is sending money to America's enemies,” is a rude problem absent from the NSS , other than a vague acknowledgment that “oil revenues fund activities that destabilize [the producers'] regions or advance violent ideologies.”
यद्यपि गृह-युद्ध के भूत का साया वहां नहीं दिख रहा है .
- On the topic of Iran, Suzanne Maloney and Ray Takeyh dismiss both a U.S. strike against the Iranian nuclear infrastructure and the policy of containment. Instead, in a far-fetched “paradigm change,” they urge engagement with Tehran, the acknowledgment of “certain unpalatable realities” (such as growing Iranian power), and crafting “a framework for the regulation” of Iranian influence.
खतरे को पहले ही आक्रमण कर रोकने की नीति की कीर्ति धूमिल हो चुकी है।
- a statement acknowledging something or someone; "she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"; "the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her"
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage; "the student''s essay failed to list several important citations"; "the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"; "the article includes mention of similar clinical cases"
synonyms：, , , , ,
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"