accuser meaning in Hindi
[ ə'kju:zə ] sound:accuser sentence in Hindi
• दोष लगाने वाला
• दोषारोपण करना
- It referred to the accuser by name and sparked intense criticism.
- These expert witnesses explain why an accuser might change her mind.
- More than that, he restored his accuser's dignity.
- They say that Engelbrecht and his accuser share a similar status.
- Christine Fetrow was the accuser in 10 of the 19 charges.
- The accusers stepped forward one by one, beginning with Sgt.
- The president's supporters are seeking to ruin his accusers.
- Will Clinton's accusers be as devious as he is?
- McKinney is black; five of his six accusers are white.
- Xircom has subpoenaed Yahoo ! for the identity of its accuser.
- someone who imputes guilt or blame