accusatives meaning in Hindi
• कर्म कारक
• इल्ज़ाम लगाता
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- This is referred to as " Accusative-Genitive conversion ."
- 2 The nominative and accusative of neuter nouns are always identical.
- The personal pronouns three nominative-ergative-accusative in declension.
- Accusative pronouns exist both in a weak and a strong form.
- Are " Gangsterfilm " and " Lieblingsfilm " in the accusative?
- Murui is highly synthetic, predominantly suffixing and nominative-accusative.
- These prepositions can take either the accusative or dative grammatical cases.
- They always have an equivalent expression using a preposition + accusative.
- The language has an AOV constituent order and nominative accusative alignment.
- The indefinite accusative is always the same as the indefinite nominative.