accoucheur meaning in Hindiaccoucheur sentence in Hindi
- He was physician accoucheur to the Duchess of Connaught, an hon.
- In France these male-midwives were referred to as " accoucheurs ".
- The accoucheurs argued that their involvement in midwifery was to improve the process of childbirth.
- On 3 July 1752 he was admitted a Licentiate of the " accoucheur ".
- In 1796, Underwood was chosen as accoucheur at the birth of the Princess Charlotte of Wales.
- He was then appointed physician-accoucheur to the Farringdon general dispensary and lying-in charity.
- In 1872 he established himself as physician, especially as accoucheur and gynecologist, in his native town.
- He decided to specialise in obstetrics and took the position of physician-accoucheur at the Farringdon General Dispensary.
- He finds her a place to stay with Adhemar de la Mothe and an accoucheur as Diana is pregnant by Johnson.
- He obtained a large practice as an accoucheur and was appointed physician to the British Lying-in Hospital in London.
- a physician specializing in obstetrics