accordion door meaning in Hindiaccordion door sentence in Hindi
- Although it is generally an open floor plan, rooms could also be closed off with accordion doors for privacy.
- Most of the nearly 500 mourners who packed the church, spilling through a set of opened accordion doors into an adjacent cafeteria, did not know Whitfield, who lived in Canarsie.
- In a room lined with antique French paneling in an 1850s West Village town house, Walter designed accordion doors that open to reveal a 42-inch flat-screen set on a swivel arm.
- When they took over the place, Altherr and his brother, Bob, tinkered like mad scientists with the electrical control panel to restart the 70-year-old Otis elevator, which has an accordion door.
- Half of the third floor housed a cafeteria for building employees, while the other half was a general assembly room for conferences and connected to the cafeteria with accordion doors which could effectively double the space if needed.
- In 1990 alterations were made to the Cairns Technical College and High School building including; enclosing the understorey for Special Education rooms, removing and replacing doors and windows, and removing and adding new internal partitions and accordion doors.
- an interior door that opens by folding back in sections (rather than by swinging on hinges)