according to rule meaning in Hindiaccording to rule sentence in Hindi
|according: के अनुसार अनुसार|
|according to: के अनुसार के|
|to: बन्द अवस्था में|
|rule: विधि अधिमान|
- I do my work diligently, according to rules and procedures.
- And that means adjudicating disputes according to rules, not force.
- And they have to be displayed according to rules of protocol.
- Since when asking to act according to Rules is something abusive?
- The balance thereafter must devolve according to rules of intestate succession.
- According to rule 509F, that ball was dead.
- According to rules, the suit cannot be made of two different materials,
- Relationships may be inferred between data according to rules specified in domain ontologies.
- According to rules, a fully state-owned bank cannot operate in Thailand.
- The House Bank functioned according to rules different from the laws governing deposit institutions.