• अभिगम पथ
|access: दाखिला अभिगम|
|path: कर्म कार्यप्रणाली|
access path meaning in Hindiaccess path sentence in Hindi
- The access paths to the hides, other than the northernmost, are largely boardwalked,
- A bus stop exists near the start of the access path.
- Various access paths admit the usage of suitable didactic models.
- The recast databases provide designed data access paths with data value commonality across databases.
- Each had its own access path, so the CPU could read both banks simultaneously.
- The stone backs onto the access path from Princes Street.
- Later systems added B-trees to provide alternate access paths.
- The easiest access path to the Horton Plains National Park is fallen through Boralanda via Ohiya.
- No trace of the halt remains today, but there are some traces of the access paths.
- These three sets are updated down the access path while keeping the splay operations in check.