access mechanism meaning in Hindiaccess mechanism sentence in Hindi
• अभिगम क्रियावली
• अभिगम यंत्रावली
|access: दाखिला अभिगम|
|mechanism: क्रियाविधि तंत्र|
- In non-beacon-enabled networks, an unspotted CSMA / CA channel access mechanism is used.
- CAC layer provides hierarchical independence with Elimination-Yield Non-Preemptive Multiple Access mechanism ( EY-NPMA ).
- It is called Enhanced Configuration Access Mechanism ( ECAM ).
- It seemed a very honorable aspiration and revolted us that society does not give us access mechanisms.
- Most commonly used in connection with ODBC, DSNs also exist for JDBC and for other data access mechanisms.
- By the end of the 20th century, two-year community colleges were playing important roles in higher education as access mechanisms.
- The alternating-access mechanism thought to underlie the transport of most MFS transport is classically described as the " rocker-switch " mechanism.
- Access to information is established by the Constitution, and individual access mechanisms are detailed by a 1999 amendment to the Administrative Procedure Code.
- Both CaiT structures (, ) show the fully open, inward-facing conformation, and thus complete the set of functional states that describe the alternating access mechanism.
- It employs hardware transactional memory ( HTM ) which was originally proposed as a speculative memory access mechanism to boost the performance of multi-threaded applications.