access matrix meaning in Hindiaccess matrix sentence in Hindi
- The access matrix model, first introduced in 1971, is a generalized description of operating system protection mechanisms.
- An access matrix can be envisioned as a rectangular array of cells, with one row per subject and one column per object.
- Examples of models with protection and security separation include : access matrix, UCLA Data Secure Unix, take-grant and constraints.
- The primitive requests can modify the access matrix by adding or removing access rights for a pair of subjects and objects and by adding or removing subjects or objects.
- The Access Matrix had option of a padded cloth bag with shoulder-strap or a heavier-duty leather / cloth bound protective case with carry handle and shoulder-strap.
- It is always necessary to define a TE access matrix containing rules about clearance granted to a given security context, or subject's rights over objects according to an authorization scheme.
- Also, the original TE access matrix was extended to others structures : lattice-based, history-based, environment-based, policy logic & This is a matter of implementation of TE by the various operating systems.
- Another option was to combine the word processing and telecommunications features to create a document using the word processing software and immediately upload the document directly to either an online services such as Compuserve or indeed to another'waiting'Access Matrix at their head office.