acceptable limit meaning in Hindiacceptable limit sentence in Hindi
• ग्राह्य सीमा
• स्वीकाया सीमा
• स्वीकार्य सीमा
|limit: अवधि किनारा दायरा|
- The law involves some redistribution of authority, but within clearly acceptable limits.
- We really stretched the patience of our customers to the acceptable limit.
- One year is on the high side, but is within acceptable limits.
- Cairo's air exceeds the World Health Organization's acceptable limits for most pollutants.
- The maximum acceptable limit of a leakage current is generally 210 micro amperes.
- The pH level has always been within acceptable limits, he said.
- Every one is trying to define the acceptable limits of bipartisanship.
- Carbon monoxide and nitrous oxide levels also are above acceptable limits.
- Carbon monoxide and nitrous oxide levels are also above acceptable limits.
- The preferable route is a reduction that produces a probabilistic result within acceptable limits.