• त्वरण पंप
|accelerator: त्वरक त्वरित्र|
|pump: कद्दू पम्प जूता|
accelerator pump meaning in Hindiaccelerator pump sentence in Hindi
- Many have an accelerator pump, an automatic turbocharged engines feature a temperature compensator.
- The Amals on the GT were replaced by 30 mm Dell'Ortos with accelerator pumps.
- :An accelerator pump portion is either remotely mounted or mounted on the carburetor body.
- By contrast, the fixed choke design adds extra fuel under these conditions using its accelerator pump.
- Wherever possible the bike was lightened, and new 40 mm Dell'Orto carburetors with accelerator pumps were used.
- The accelerator pump is also used to " prime " the engine with fuel prior to a cold start.
- Whereas other BMW boxers had Bing slide constant velocity carburetor, the R90S was fitted with accelerator pump Dell'Orto carburetors.
- The over-square engine, that met Euro1, was fed by a Keihin slide type carburetor with accelerator pump for better pick-up.
- The accelerator pump is either mechanically connected to the throttle, or it is operated by sensing the manifold pressure change when the throttle is opened.
- This serves as the equivalent of an " accelerator pump " on traditional carburettors by temporarily increasing the speed of air through the venturi, thus increasing the richness of the mixture.