abysses meaning in Hindiabysses sentence in Hindi
• अतल समुद्र
• गहरा कुंड
• नरक कुंड
• अगाध गर्त्त
- Ford writes in the novella titled " Abysss ."
- Now there seem to be lots of littler brinks and local abysses.
- The abysses are caused by the formation of the Himalayas in the Cenozoic.
- There are more than 200 caves and underground abysses.
- This route, extremely steep and narrow, goes between big abysses and gullies.
- It is like some primeval music that wells up from the abysses of the soul . . ."
- From Yellowstone Park to the ocean's abysses, researchers are in hot pursuit of the universal ancestor.
- The icy road, mined on both sides, swerves over 500-foot-abysses and steep cliffs.
- The music scales dynamic peaks and dives into abysses and whirlpools, only to resolve into the next chorus.
- During that period infante published his first collection of poems : " Gray Abysses " ( 1967 ).