abstractionist meaning in Hindiabstractionist sentence in Hindi
- Both are hyper-alert and forceful abstractionists on their instruments.
- Wassily Kandinsky, one of the first abstractionists, died in 1944.
- Mohamed Shadad, one of Sudan's early abstractionists, lives in Cairo.
- They were followed in the 1960s by such hard edge abstractionists as Frank Stella.
- The abstractionists in New York generally did not use axial layering as did Kelpe.
- A choreographic abstractionist fond of complex formal structures, she avoids telling stories through movement.
- He sharpened her eye as an abstractionist.
- Josef Albers is best remembered for his work as an Geometric abstractionist painter and theorist.
- Kvaran and Kristj�n Dav��sson were important figures in the development of the geometric abstractionist school.
- I was, for example, surprised at how many African-American abstractionists there were.
- a painter of abstract pictures
- not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature; "a large abstract painting"