abrade meaning in Hindiabrade sentence in Hindi
• रगड़ कर साफ़ करना
- Putting hands down to break a fall will abrade the palms.
- It's still there, vulnerable to chipping or abrading.
- A completely dry finish will abrade into a fine white powder.
- It gently abrades the finish without taking the wood surface apart.
- Or, perversely, are they intended to abrade contemporary sensibilities?
- Akwamus are the Abrade ( Aduana ) Clan of Akan tribe.
- Swinging a bat repeatedly abrades the skin on your hands.
- Its findings sometimes abraded the politics of the GOP right.
- Not that the commandment hasn't often been abraded.
- Even in their mildest forms, hate-crime laws abrade conservatives.
- rub hard or scrub; "scour the counter tops"
- wear away
synonyms：, , ,