abdominal cavity meaning in Hindi
• उदर गुहा
• उदर कोटर
• उदर गुहिका
• उदर विवर
|abdominal: उदर मांसपेशी|
|cavity: कोटर कोटरिका|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Targets are numerous and some examples include the temples and abdominal cavity.
- Hematoceles can also occur in the abdominal cavity and other body cavities.
- The jejunum and ileum are suspended in the abdominal cavity by mesentery.
- Adhesions are scars that form inside the abdominal cavity after surgery or infections.
- With her abdominal cavity not fully inflated, surgeons could not see as well.
- It is the structure that holds the uterus suspended inside the abdominal cavity.
- All this in Adbullah's tiny abdominal cavity, about the size of a softball.
- The follicle ruptures and the ripe ovum is expelled into the abdominal cavity.
- The peritoneal or abdominal cavity is located anterior to the duodenum.
- Kane says it was particularly useful for illuminating the abdominal cavity.
- the cavity containing the major viscera; in mammals it is separated from the thorax by the diaphragm