abdominal breathing meaning in Hindi
• उदरीय श्वसन
• उदरीय श्वसन
|abdominal: उदर मांसपेशी|
|breathing: सांस लेना श्वसन|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Thoracic breathing doesn't allow as much air into the lungs as abdominal breathing.
- As to the first function breathing, essential to life, Dr . Hashimoto advised abdominal breathing.
- Abdominal breathing seems to have some analgesic effect.
- "Calorie consumption is caused by abdominal breathing in full-throated vocalization, " he explains in his patent.
- To this end, Dr . Hashimoto advocated abdominal massage and abdominal breathing every night before going to sleep.
- Childbearing techniques like Lamaze and the Bradley Method first gained popularity in the 1960s and 1970s, advocating relaxation techniques and abdominal breathing to ease pain.
- Childbearing techniques like Lamaze and the Bradley method first gained popularity in the 1960s and 1970s, advocating relaxation techniques and abdominal breathing to ease pain.
- Injections of mice, rats, birds, dogs, and calves with lethal doses of anatoxin-a have demonstrated that death is preceded by a sequence of muscle fasciculations, decreased movement, collapse, exaggerated abdominal breathing, cyanosis and convulsions.
- To begin with the student is encouraged to develop deep abdominal breathing into the primary Dantian or Taoist energy centre to develop heat and pressure in the lower abdomen or " Golden Stove ".
- The method itself is first of all an application of what Dr . Bradley termed " the six needs of the laboring woman ", most notably deep and complete relaxation and abdominal breathing, but also including quiet, darkness and solitude, physical comfort, and closed eyes and the appearance of sleep.
- breathing in which most of the respiratory effort is done by the abdominal muscles; "abdominal breathing is practiced by singers"