• उदरीय उपांग
• उदरीय उपांगउदर से निकलने वाले बाह्य
|abdominal: उदर मांसपेशी|
|appendage: अनुबन्ध उपकरण|
abdominal appendage meaning in Hindiabdominal appendage sentence in Hindi
- These species have small abdominal appendages, but robust legs well adapted for walking.
- Female crabs generally carry their eggs attached to the abdominal appendages until they hatch.
- However, apterygotes ( bristletails and silverfish ) and many immature aquatic insects have abdominal appendages.
- In this stage, the pleopods ( swimmerets; abdominal appendages ) become functional, and the animal closely resembles the adult form.
- These vesicles are derived from the coxal and trochanteral endites ( inner annulated lobes ) of the ancestral abdominal appendages.
- The abdominal appendages of modern chelicerates are missing or heavily modified while those of horseshoe crabs ( Xiphosura ) form gills.
- However, since crabs use the first two pairs of pleopods ( abdominal appendages ) for sperm transfer, this arrangement has changed.
- The eggs can sometimes be seen attached to the hairs on the second abdominal appendage of the female crab alongside her own eggs.
- One reason for this could be that the modification of the abdominal appendages into male copulation organs emerged later than the evolution of flight.
- The caterpillar has two abdominal appendages which serve as triggers to initiate a backward motion by which it grasps prey insects using spiny pair of forelegs.