• औदरिक महाधमनी
• उदर महाधमनी
|abdominal: उदर मांसपेशी|
|aorta: महाधमनी महारोहिणी|
abdominal aorta meaning in Hindiabdominal aorta sentence in Hindi
- Damage can also be in the lower thoracic or abdominal aorta.
- Barbato died from surgery complications because of a malformation of the abdominal aorta.
- Both the inferior mesenteric arteries arise from the abdominal aorta.
- Type 3 refers to the descending thoracic and abdominal aorta.
- Canham was unaware that he had an abdominal aorta problem.
- It branches from the abdominal aorta and returns blood to the ascending vena cava.
- The treatment involves inflating balloons in the abdominal aorta, forcing more blood to the head.
- The abdominal aorta distributes blood to the lower body.
- In 1951, E . J . Wylie, an American, performed it on the abdominal aorta.
- In addition, and perhaps more threatening, a large aneurysm of the abdominal aorta was found.
- a branch of the descending aorta