• हड्डियों का ढाँचा
|a: एक कोई अ अंग्रेजी|
|bag: बोरिया बहुत सारा|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|bones: हड्डियाँ अस्थियाँ|
a bag of bones meaning in Hindia bag of bones sentence in Hindi
- Instantly, Bhringi lost all flesh and blood and he became a bag of bones.
- But his appetite's returned, and each day he's a bit less a bag of bones.
- But I'm trying to accept the Buddhist view that the body is a bag of bones.
- He was simply a bag of bones.
- As nothing more than a bag of bones, Skulduggery put himself back together, got up, and finished the war.
- "I'm a bag of bones,"
- Grandma Fay, Just's former wife, is a bag of bones and can barely breathe, but she gamely smokes and drinks beer.
- The attorney general of Chihuahua, Jesus Solis, acknowledged that in many cases there was almost no evidence except a bag of bones.
- Weeks later, a bag of bones was the only answer she got back from the police to explain why her daughter was missing.
- When the Americans liberated Dachau, one soldier described Pinto as " just a bag of bones, " when he delivered him to the nearby hospital.